Wearing Slow, Wearing Nature (Slow Fashion)
What is Natural Dyeing? It is science.
It means dyeing clothes with natural dyes obtained from flowers, trees, grass, earth, insects, and shells etc., that can be easily taken from the nature and around us.
·Various dyeing classes such as silk scarf, cotton, fabric, T-shirt and other natural salt are held every week
·Upper / second half every week Tuesday AM 10:00 ~ 12:00, Always recruiting
·Tuition fee,Material cost 10 times 250,000won
· Perfect dyestuff from the raw-material dyestuff to the product
· 10 times in total : Start-up consulting
· Class contents : Uniform dyeing + pattern + Composite dyeing
· Class date : every week Thursday 10:00 ~ 17:00 Always recruiting
· Tuition fee : 1,000,000 won(Material cost:Separate)
· Application period : January 2, 2018 ~ February 28, 2018
· Training schedule : First week of March 2018
· 2018 Natural dyeing instructor Class 3, Class 2, Class 1 Course progress
· Upper / second half Every Wednesday, Saturday Choose between two days 10:00 ~ 17:00 (10 weeks Total 60 hours)
· First-come, first-served basis : 10 people (Restrict gardening for effective education)
· Tuition fee : 600,000won(10,000 won per person), Material cost(fabric+Dyes included) : 300,000won
· Using 3 different fabrics and 22 kinds of salt
· Dyed fabric can be produced and managed as a portfolio.
· Provide quantitative and systematic dyeing education
· Class contents : Foundation of natural dyeing·Education law·Training / Extraction method according to dye type / Dyeing training by fabric / Dyeing education by mordant